Sunday, November 23, 2008

Google Docs

I never knew that Google had such a thing. I really like it. I can see all sorts of applications - share presentations more easily with library co-workers. Have them collaborate on documents. We can also show our customers so they can use with their co-workers, people they work with on committees, their book groups! Possibilities are endless. I prepared a nifty (if I say so myself) "powerpoint" for customers who want to start a book group. Email me if you want to see it - seppalaetral@bouldercolorado.gov. I will send you view only (don't want you tinkering with my stuff, man!) Only problem with these docs is that I want to keep tinkering with them so they're "perfect". I will admit that sometimes what showed on the screen did not appear the same when I printed out a draft for review. A bit frustrating.

No comments: